2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

I
  • Locked
God, I pray that I grow. I cry pretty much every day. Whenever I get a glimmer of hope, I always lose it. I'm so short that I just don't want to live the rest of my life like this. God says "Ask in my name and I will give it to you." I ask every day in His name to help me grow, but nothing...
Replies
6
Views
303
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I feel very bad with myself. I am surrounded by people who are not openly dislike one another and they influenced me for their negativity. I got distracted from my focus to glorify Your name, I have been putting myself as a judge. Lord, please forgive me. They look like good people...
Replies
3
Views
175
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I feel very bad with myself. I am surrounded by people who are not openly dislike one another and they influenced me for their negativity. I got distracted from my focus to glorify Your name, I have been putting myself as a judge. Lord, please forgive me. They look like good people...
Replies
1
Views
185
A
  • Locked
Hi I would like prayer for depression and Anxiety attacks. I take two medications for this but it doesn't seem to be helping. It seems to be getting worse because it's hard for me to go outside too. Please pray for healing for ###. I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you so much ###.
Replies
4
Views
186
S
  • Locked
please help us to pray for my family financial needs, my daughter needs $### next month for her tuition fee
Replies
4
Views
161
R
  • Locked
PLEASE FATHER GOD I BEG OF YOU TO HELP ME GET ANOTHER HOUSE TO CLEAN TO REPLACE THE ONE I RECENTLY LOST..I NEED THE INCOME TO PAY MY BILLS. THANK YOU DEAR LORD FOR ALL MY BLESSINGS!!
Replies
3
Views
240
  • Locked
Hi I am broke I need a few hundred pounds to tide me over. I also need a job with more money. I've been unsuccessful at recent interview. I need all of your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
180
S
  • Locked
Greetings Prayer Partners, I unfortunately have a lot of prayer requests. :( 1. Health. (I've been sick for the past few days with nausea and other stomach troubles and a horrible headache that even Tylenol 3 doesn't help.) 2. Ease tooth pain. (I have an infected tooth that hurts really bad...
Replies
4
Views
303
D
  • Locked
dear friends pls pray for me,,to have peace of mind...no doubts and less worries..in jesus name amen...
Replies
7
Views
310
Sinner67
S
G
  • Locked
I hope I did not make a mistake. Okay God I really was having such a bad day and I desperately needed to talk to some one professional to help me find out if the man I love was being genuine over his ex by his behaviour. Please pray he was NOT being genuine and that I get email reply from her...
Replies
2
Views
221
Back
Top Bottom