Lost Of Income

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosellik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosellik

Guest
PLEASE FATHER GOD I BEG OF YOU TO HELP ME GET ANOTHER HOUSE TO CLEAN TO REPLACE THE ONE I RECENTLY LOST..I NEED THE INCOME TO PAY MY BILLS. THANK YOU DEAR LORD FOR ALL MY BLESSINGS!!
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Lord please replace this job in order for provisions to increase. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking prayers for God to bless me with income, a job or be approved for unemployment so that I can pay my hotel bill that is due every week and other bills.
Replies
13
Views
214
Please pray for me as I really need an increase in my income. I am tired of living paycheck to paycheck and not being able to pay debt down fast enough. I did have multiple jobs before and that helped but I had to let all but one of them go due to them conflicting with my Christian faith. Please...
Replies
10
Views
174
Prayer for jobs for younger brother and I. We have no income and layed off. Need income quick to get food and shelter. Help. God Bless You All.
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom