2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I'm hurting so much. I can't forget what happened. I have work with him in the same office and knowing that he doesn't love me anymore. He cheated on me. He used me. He insulted me saying I'm divorced. I still love him. For four years I was with him. I cared for him. Now after he got...
Replies
2
Views
410
J
  • Locked
My son has lost his girlfriend, his job and is homeless. He is in financial trouble and just lost his licence. Please pray that he finds his way. This is a pattern that he keeps doing every ### months or so. We are getting weary and don't know what to do for him. He was diagnosed with bipolar...
Replies
7
Views
413
M
F
  • Locked
I own a small floral business and need financial help to keep the business running in this economy. Need wisdom for new ideas to implement in the business due to changes in the floral industry.
Replies
3
Views
339
sunshine
S
E
  • Locked
Lord u know the desired of my heart..please lord hear my prayer...i thank u lord for the prayer request...
Replies
5
Views
322
sunshine
S
R
  • Locked
MY WIFE DID FLY OUT OF ### WEST AFRICA LAST SUNDAY ###.11,? SO PERSON AT ### Airline book my wife flight to ### not to ###,###,. so my wife as to pay for a new flight from ### to ###,### so my wife does not have the money.? & I,### broke.? so I,### going to ### for help.? for my wife pray that...
Replies
2
Views
266
sunshine
S
T
  • Locked
I come to you this night and ask that you pray for my ###. He has been in the hospital for the past two weeks because of an infection in his right leg. The doctor says the infection has spread throughout his whole body and that the antibiotics are not working. I pray for the infection to be gone...
Replies
7
Views
402
sunshine
S
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother-in-law. She has lung cancer and it may have spread to her brain. They found a spot in her brain and are waiting for more test results. I pray her body heals and the spot is not a tumor in her brain. She is a wonderful woman and is the glue that holds the family...
Replies
8
Views
451
PrayforNan
P
L
  • Locked
My ### year old Mom is dying of a burst brain ###. They say she will die or be a ###. We need God's intervention....we need a miracle to heal her. She works as an ### on a ### school bus and treats those kids as if they were her own. She is such a giving person and so kind to everyone.
2
Replies
13
Views
756
lorilu99
L
E
  • Locked
God please hear my plea and my humble cry. I pray that you will provide the given amount that I need to pay the house payments. I also ask Lord that you will lay upon my heart the right way to find this money. I need you Lord Jesus I need you right now. I know that you are with me and that I...
Replies
5
Views
261
sunshine
S
M
  • Locked
Pray for me, ### ###, for a new job with increased income. Pray for my health. Pray for my wife ### ### ###-recent stent in artery, blood pressure, recreate heart muscle, bi-polar disorder, strengthen heart, lower cholesterol for both of us, leaking aortic valve also for ###.
Replies
5
Views
267
sunshine
S
Back
Top Bottom