2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
My son has received a bad grade for one of his exams and become very disappointed, blaming everyone else, instead of accepting it's because of his lack of responsibility and effort. He has 3 more exams to do and he feels like giving up. I pray to God to change his attitude and grant him wisdom...
Replies
3
Views
327
mani1
M
J
  • Locked
my husband ### ### has a pain in his stomach that won't go away and his worried it's something more serious. plz pray
Replies
2
Views
290
H
  • Locked
hullo my name is ### have problems with finances i request to be prayed for. en also for my family.
Replies
4
Views
413
J
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ and Mama Mary on your most special day, I would like to humbly request to please grant now the super long overdue departure of my husband. He's been waiting for it for the last several years now and I already feel pity for him. He seems losing his hope and self-confidence now...
Replies
1
Views
286
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please help me to be granted this second job this week so that I may pay my bills, rent, move, and be on my feet again and give my friend money that I owe. I really, really want to be working full time again and earning an income that will enable me to live in a decent manner and...
Replies
3
Views
387
D
  • Locked
good day...this morning when i woke up, i have something that i could not explain...i can't stop myself crying thinking of everything...my past...and what's the future. friends help me in prayer that AGAIN MIRACLES will heal the wounds and let go of pains and anger...i trust Jesus he is my...
Replies
3
Views
283
S
  • Locked
Psalm 23 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear...
Replies
5
Views
468
S
  • Locked
Father God bless my family. They all pitched in to help me move and my ### helped too and met them. Lord, I am so thankful for everything. Please also help me to afford an air conditioner :) it's very hot. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
298
god_loves_all
G
P
  • Locked
I request you to pray for a lady (###) who is very close to me. Lately, she has been calling outsiders using phone (###) and speaking ill about me. I discovered that she wishes disaster come upon me. I tried to correct her but she is never remorseful. I commit her for your prayers that the evil...
Replies
4
Views
341
america28
A
  • Locked
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ. Today I am here not to pray for my needs, to pray for a small child who died in her mother's womb, my sister who was admitted in the hospital in India a few days back, doctors found that her child was dead in her womb before giving birth, after hours of...
Replies
3
Views
402
Back
Top Bottom