Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susan811

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please help me to be granted this second job this week so that I may pay my bills, rent, move, and be on my feet again and give my friend money that I owe. I really, really want to be working full time again and earning an income that will enable me to live in a decent manner and have a roof over my head, be able to buy new tennis shoes instead of the many years old pair I have! Please, please dear Lord help me to obtain this work so that I can have safety, shelter, etc. Thank you for all of your help with what you have done thus far.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord open doors and the windows from heaven pour out Your blesings upon ### and give her this second job...Lord You know the need and we ask that You have Your way in Jesus name...
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for work and pray that I can have a breakthrough pray for my teeth that I can go to the dentist pray for work that I can have a future and pray that I can get back into employment and a salary and pray for a breakthrough pray as I sonwant children pray for any spiritual attack in my body...
Replies
10
Views
161
Please pray for me about work: I really want to leave my job. My job has a TON of problems but it was bearable somewhat until my workload increased last week and continues to do so. Now I'm struggling deeply. I'm having to talk so much that at the end of a work day, I'm hoarse. I believe I...
Replies
9
Views
388
pray for work as I did a computer science degree and a chef course and pray that I can find work as all I have had is low jobs and I want some work that I can be encouraged in and pray that I will know god loves me and pray that I can pay my bills and pray for my finances pray for ### and ###...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,637
Messages
16,801,789
Members
650,153
Latest member
Thriaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom