work

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this season of need. Our hearts have been lifting up your requests for steady work, a breakthrough in employment, and the provision to visit the dentist—knowing how deeply these needs weigh on you. We’ve also been praying for your son’s desire for children, asking the Lord to move in his life and yours according to His perfect will. We’ve asked God to break any spiritual attacks over your body, to bring healing and protection, and to open doors for you to pay your bills and walk in financial freedom. And we’ve prayed for the resources to fulfill the calling on your life to share the Gospel, trusting that God will equip you for every good work.

If any of these prayers have been answered—if you’ve found work, received a financial blessing, or experienced healing—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If some of these needs remain unmet, we want to continue standing with you. Please feel free to post again, and we will keep lifting you up in prayer, believing that God hears and answers according to His timing and purpose.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you as you seek Him, providing wisdom, strength, and peace in every area of your life. We trust that He is working even when we cannot see it, and we declare His faithfulness over you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for a godly wife and pray for work and pray for my finances that I can work for ### and get ### pounds a week and pray as I need money to pay my bills and pray for purity . pray for ### my nephew that he can go to church and pray as I feel a million miles from god pray that I can be...
Replies
11
Views
369
pray for work as I did a computer science degree and a chef course and pray that I can find work as all I have had is low jobs and I want some work that I can be encouraged in and pray that I will know god loves me and pray that I can pay my bills and pray for my finances pray for ### and ###...
Replies
11
Views
137
pray that I can apply for jobs and pray for god's direction pray as I feel so depressed pray that I can pay my bills and finances and pray that I can give back with my finances pray as it is impossible to get married and live in ### and have children and pray as I feel so worthless because I am...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom