I Need Prayer For Financial Crisis

  • Thread starter Thread starter helena
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

helena

Guest
hullo my name is ### have problems with finances i request to be prayed for. en also for my family.
 
Dear Lord hear our prayer for ###, she needs Your help and is searching that from You. You are LORD. We pray for the healing of her financial life and for her family. That they may all live in Your presence and are obedient to Your Word, Spirit and complete will. We ask for Your provision and love over their lives. We need You Jesus!!!!! Amen.
 
Lord bless her finances and touch her mind and her heart, bring her to a place that You alone have purposed, make her crooked paths straight and bring her to the fullness of Your truth...touch her family and use them all for the glory of Your kingdom in Jesus name...
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am facing severe financial crisis. Not able to pay my debts. Kindly pray that the Lord lift me up from all the problems.
Replies
12
Views
223
I am facing severe financial crisis and my debts are increasing day by day. I beg you to pray that the Lord help me to clear all the debts and relieve me from this crisis.
Replies
10
Views
225
Heavenly Master ### in a deep financial crisis I pray You bail me out of this terrible situation in Jesus Name Amen. I am weak and sinful creature forgive my filthy path. Grant me good relations with all my stakeholders of this school. As we start term ### I surrender everything to You God...
Replies
13
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom