Pray That The Devil Not Control ### Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-634
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-634

Guest
I request you to pray for a lady (###) who is very close to me. Lately, she has been calling outsiders using phone (###) and speaking ill about me. I discovered that she wishes disaster come upon me. I tried to correct her but she is never remorseful. I commit her for your prayers that the evil controlling her is destroyed by the power of Jesus so that she comes back to her senses.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus keep ### safe from all evil and bring ### ### to a place of repentance Lord help ### to continue to be all ### can be for You in Jesus name...
 
Child of God,



Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.



Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!



*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
FATHER, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR YOUR PROTECT OVER PRAYSITE. LORD, I ASK FOR ### TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH. LORD, I ASK YOU TO FLOW YOUR LOVE THROUGH ### AND GIVE HER A DESIRE TO CHANGE. FATHER, I ASK THAT YOUR WILL BE DONE IN THIS SITUATION. LORD, I ASK YOU TO GIVE PRAYSITE STRENGTH, COMFORT, PEACE, LOVE, AND CONFIDENCE THAT YOU ARE WITH HER. THANK YOU FATHER. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### she is out of control and causes so much trouble and problems in her life and she tried to commit suicide on ### and almost died please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 🙏 😭
Replies
10
Views
153
I’m ###. My mum ### not letting me go to church. Tomorrow big day at church. Walks are good enough to use walker (snowed recently but got shoveled; snow not melting fast enough). Hope my mum changes her mind (dad, ### doesn’t side with her); doesn’t kick me out. My dad is sick; she thinks he...
Replies
7
Views
181
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🙏🌏👍😇🔨🫜✅❗️🧬📚🏰🏡🏯😏🇺🇸😂🇮🇱🇳🇿🧐🎧🌻🛬♾️🏡I CONTROL MY LIFE DAY& NIGHT GREATLY..LIFE IN I PASS MY 3 EXAMS URGENTLY GREATLY. I ALSO BECOME A YOUTUBE GURU A GREAT CAT & DOG WHISPERER THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
9
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,637
Messages
16,801,789
Members
650,153
Latest member
Thriaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom