2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
Dear lord Jesus I came before and for guidance and help please rescue us from our financial situation and please open doors for us on the work front and please Dear lord go with our landlady ### and Bless her in abundance for she is so good to us and others and help us to meet the rent the end...
Replies
3
Views
299
E
  • Locked
Lord have mercy on my soul n give me the strength not to give up on life n hope...lord I come to you n ask that you protect my children n give them wisdom...lord my heart is getting tired n I feel that the world is on my shoulder....lord take every worries,every depression that taking over my...
Replies
3
Views
322
O
  • Locked
Once again I ask, please pray for my girlfriend right now, ### ### ###, and her son. My lady is so depressed now. Please pray we lift her spirits up and not only that. I pray that God helps her with rent which past due. I know God is moving right now and helping her but I really need more help...
Replies
4
Views
581
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, please help me pray for God's blessings and intervention on my financial needs for me to be able to pay my overdue bills, tuition fee of my son in college, medication of my son ### and finance for my new business. My son in college was allowed to take his exam given...
Replies
3
Views
359
I
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, My lord I am praying today from my deapest heart to save me from all these financial problems and to get me out of debts soon, I have been suffering along with my family for so long now, it has become very embaressing now and it reflects badly on me and my job. God please save me...
Replies
3
Views
271
  • Locked
Lord, what's wrong with me? Why do I feel sad inside and why do I feel scared of facing the future? I always feel that I'm useless, I'm nothing, there is nothing special about me... I'm a quiet person, so all the time I just hear to what people say, it's so rare for me to contribute my...
Replies
5
Views
364
M
  • Locked
i am need money for school fees
Replies
4
Views
331
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
3
Views
236
M
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, could you please pray for the job interview I have today but especially for harmony in my house. My step dad is dying of cancer and he is depressed. There are so many things going on but I ask you to pray for my walk with Christ, that I may be obedience to His Holy...
Replies
7
Views
424
B
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, That kid is wailing again in the kitchen—she is always causing fights. Please remove her from our lives. She is a pain; I want to swallow something and die. Please let me die, please let something kill me. All I asked you was for emotional safety and a conflict-free, peaceful house...
Replies
6
Views
482
Back
Top Bottom