2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

K
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father...First THANK YOU for all of my blessings and thank you for blessing my family. My family is going through some problems financially and since we've recently relocated our family to another state, it would be comforting to know that GOD will guide us through. Our first rent...
Replies
2
Views
267
Kristiqa
K
A
  • Locked
pray for God's direction and healing in my life. I am thinking of returning to my home country, but want to make sure that it is the right direction. I am having poor blood circulation, tumors of which one is resting on my kidney tubes, they want to remove all of my womb but I don't have any...
Replies
2
Views
260
A
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAYER FOR ME. I SEEMS LIKE I AM BEING ATTACKED IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE. ESPEACIALLY FAMILY AND FINANCIALLY. I KNOW GOD IS MY ONLY HOPE. I AM LEAVING IT IN HIS CARE. THANK YOU.
Replies
6
Views
364
  • Locked
In Jesus Name, I recently had a interview last week and still have not heard back on a second interview. I was hoping for one. If this is not the job the LORD wants for me, then I am praying for another one to come. Please pray for a second interview or for other position open doors for me...
Replies
3
Views
248
daydream6459
D
R
  • Locked
Pray with me that I can receive wisdom and guidance on managing all of my finances. Help me to be a good steward over everything that He is giving me. I ask that you pray with me that God will lead me and guide me and direct my paths Prov. 3:5-6, John 14:14 is my prayer in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
249
T
  • Locked
Lord, almighty allow the spirit of success in my family, establishment of my business and my ### to be at university because you are the CREATOR of all, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
274
S
  • Locked
Lord, thank you for allowing ### and I to build a foundation of respect and friendship. I feel a shift in our relationship that is good and light and happy. Things are moving slow and though sometimes I get anxious, I'm so glad because it feels right. I pray that through my demeanor he is led to...
Replies
3
Views
307
M
  • Locked
LORD I COME TO U IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND ALL YOU HAVE DONE. I THANK U FOR OUR WONDERFULL CHILDREN. JESUS I ASK YOU TO COME WITH ALL YOUR POWER AND MIGHT AND CALM THIS STORM. I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER MY ###, MY CHILDREN, OUR MARRIAGE AND OUR FINANCES. GOD I...
Replies
4
Views
324
C
  • Locked
well today i met up with my friend and i feel better but not entirely i also went to check out a place to stay just now and the rent is cheap and it faces a garden too... i want to be married in the next couple of years and i want to get away from my parents and my family they have hurt me...
Replies
3
Views
330
T
  • Locked
Please agree with me for deliverance for my ###. from evil spirits he is on drugs an has become very bitter (has been for ### plus years) he is taking me to court for complete lies, Pray that the truth come out, that God will move on him to repent, years ago he went to church but has given in to...
Replies
5
Views
364
Back
Top Bottom