Prayer For Our Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Lord, thank you for allowing ### and I to build a foundation of respect and friendship. I feel a shift in our relationship that is good and light and happy. Things are moving slow and though sometimes I get anxious, I'm so glad because it feels right. I pray that through my demeanor he is led to Christ more and same with me. Please be with us. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
For all things are possible through our almighty God and Heavenly Father for the praise the honor and the glory is His. For He deserves all the praise and much much more for God truly hears and answers our prayers according to His plan. We can always trust in Him for He is our Father, the One who loves each and everyone of us unconditionally. May you and ### receive His favor and keep God first. In Jesus; Name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our relationship quickly went left. I am praying for full restoration of our relationship. She ### will (###) will realize she was very mean to me and hurtful. I pray our nearly ### years together does not go down the drain. I pray GOD removes the devil from her mind and spirit. She flips out of...
Replies
7
Views
161
Dear Lord I come before you asking to have ### (###) to reach out to me and to stop letting the devil use her and win. She is trying to cause another riff with the relationship between us and my MOTHER! My mother is and will always be my everything. ### is upset with someone outside of me and my...
Replies
11
Views
191
Praise the lord My girl friend has not spoken to me since 15 days now i dont know the exact reason why shes not speaking to me pray loord jesus will heal her mind and heart Pray lord jesus will touch her heartmind and soul and speak to her and she will call.me back ans speak to me Pray lord...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom