Please Prayer For Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter america28
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

america28

Guest
PLEASE PRAYER FOR ME. I SEEMS LIKE I AM BEING ATTACKED IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE. ESPEACIALLY FAMILY AND FINANCIALLY. I KNOW GOD IS MY ONLY HOPE. I AM LEAVING IT IN HIS CARE. THANK YOU.
 
I pray that God's divine shadow will cover you from now on in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Let us bear each other's burden. God hears and answers prayers and He loves you, once we ask we have this confidence that He hears us. I agree with you in prayer today and I know God shall supply all of your needs. bless u in Yahoshua's (Jesus) Ame. Love u
 
God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. But, none of that is the absence of answers. God hears every prayer no matter what method of praying you use: speaking, singing, or thinking. Even our actions can be a prayer to God. I pray with hope that the following words will provide spiritual comfort and inspiration.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for hearing my prayers. In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength. I do not fear, for You are with me. I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of evil or illness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, O Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come together asking You to take care of all her need and troubles...give her wisdom to handle the situation in a way that will honor You...Help her to keep focused and to follow peace in all things...to know when to walk away and hold her peace...bless her mind and heart and protect it from hurt and fear along with confusion and pain...Lord bless her in Jesus name...
 
Child of God,



I have asked God to honor your prayer request by allowing His perfect will to be done in your life. And after you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!



Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.



The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come to you completely broken and exhausted. Since 2023 I have been suffering with aggressive, disruptive, noisy neighbours who show no mercy for my disabled child or myself who is also disabled, they have stolen my peace and made my home a place of fear and tears. Lord, the pain is...
Replies
5
Views
98
Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
10
Views
75
My dear friend who is ### years old is going through a challenging time with metastatic melanoma. Please prayer with me that the treatment she receives will put this horrible disease in remission and she can continue to do God’s work. And may she not have any adverse effects from the treatment...
Replies
13
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom