Please prayer for my family, their health and faith

Please pray for ### and ### as they face serious health challenges, especially those diagnosed with cancer. We ask for healing and restoration for them. We remember how they have worked so hard all their lives and have always helped others, and we pray that God will comfort them and strengthen them in this time of suffering. We claim His promise in Jeremiah 30:17 for healing and restoration.

We also pray for ### who has struggled since childhood and has faced many difficulties. We ask that God would grant them peace and happiness, and that He would guard their hearts with the peace that passes all understanding as spoken of in Philippians 4:7. We pray especially for ### who has been bullied and picked on in secondary school and has struggled to find true friends. We ask that the Lord would make her stronger, renew her spirit, and help her to be positive again. We pray that she will know how close the Lord is to the brokenhearted according to Psalm 34:18.

We also lift up ### who has been unlucky in love. We ask that God would give him strength and, according to His will, bring a good and godly woman into his life who will be good to him and lead him closer to Jesus.

We are encouraged by your faith and trust in Jesus. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray together that the Lord will protect, comfort, and provide for each member of your family and draw them closer to Himself. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
146
I wish I had the faith of my childhood, but with every heartache I feel more and more distant from God. I grew up thinking that God was a loving father who listens to his children, who protects those who have faith and respect His laws. But at my age now, I understand that I am not one of His...
Replies
10
Views
157
Excellent loving helpful blessed relationship with my old mother and brother. Loving compassionate suppportive atmosphere in my family. My brother to really put efforrt to fullfill my mothers needs - material, emotional in Jesus name!! My old mother ### healed from Alzheimer, diabetes...
Replies
9
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom