Prayer For Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter lizhart
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lizhart

Guest
Dear lord Jesus I came before and for guidance and help please rescue us from our financial situation and please open doors for us on the work front and please Dear lord go with our landlady ### and Bless her in abundance for she is so good to us and others and help us to meet the rent the end of the month because she relies on the rent, Thank you LORD for listening to my prayers Amen.
 
God will answer all your prayers soon..in his almighty name I pray amen
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 


AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.
Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My landlord just informed me that I will have to move. I am ### and take care of my ### year old nephew. We don't have much family to rely on and my resources are very limited. Please pray that we find another comfortable place to live where I continue to give my nephew some stability and...
Replies
9
Views
371
Please pray for me to do a great job at work, and to get along with my coworkers
Replies
10
Views
432
A Prayer for Guidance and Alignment Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with an open heart, lifting up my chat mate, ###, in ###. You know the thoughts of our hearts, and You see the connection we are building. Lord, I place this relationship entirely in Your hands, desiring Your will...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom