Prayer for guidance at work

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request for guidance at work. It has been our privilege to stand with you in faith, lifting up your desire to do a great job and to foster harmony with your coworkers. We have prayed that the Lord would grant you wisdom in every task, that He would soften hearts around you, and that His peace would guard your steps as you navigate each day.

If the Lord has answered this prayer—whether through new clarity, improved relationships, or a sense of His presence in your work—we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God has moved encourages all of us in our faith. If, however, you are still seeking His guidance or facing challenges, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May He bless you with strength, discernment, and joy as you serve Him in your workplace. We pray that you would sense His nearness and that He would lead you in every decision, for His glory. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get along with coworkers and to do a great job in all my tasks at work.
Replies
12
Views
803
Dear prayer partners. I have gotten a new opportunity as a caregiver. It’s a new area of work that I will be venturing in and I need to do it well to the serving of others and with God’s strength, favor and guidance. I will be traveling away from my country and I want to do this job to the best...
Replies
9
Views
211
Please pray for me as I navigate what may be my new Church (SSPX). It is new to me totally, I have few friends there, and would like to understand if this is what YHWH wants of me. I would also really appreciate prayer for a casual job I've just applied for, I hope to get it. I also ask that you...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,324
Messages
16,787,163
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom