Father Please Don't Leave Me Alone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Single Mom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Single Mom

Guest
Dear Jesus, I'm hurting so much. I can't forget what happened. I have work with him in the same office and knowing that he doesn't love me anymore. He cheated on me. He used me. He insulted me saying I'm divorced. I still love him. For four years I was with him. I cared for him. Now after he got a new girl he is hurting me. Jesus, please give me strength to live this day. Help me to take this day as it is. Don't let me cry over him. Help me to concentrate on my job. God I want him to know that I love him and it is not good for him to hurt me like this. God please answer me and help me. I thank you for answering all my prayers. I thank you for helping me. I thank you for loving me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, I praise you for sending the Holy Spirit to comfort this woman. Flood her life with your love & light and bless her to keep her mind on you so that she'll have peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HOLY SPIRIT WHERE DID I PUT THE BRAND NEW CREDIT CARD I GOT GREATLY IT HAS GONE MISSING IAM RESPONSIBILE FOR IT PLUS I GOT MY MOM ONE SHE CAN USE IN MY NAME AS BLESSING SHE IS NEVER RESPONSIBILE FOR IAM I WAS ACCEPTED FOR ### I WAS GOING TO SURPISE HER GET THE CAR AND THEN PAY IT OFF GIVE HER...
Replies
8
Views
187
I SPEAK CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECLARE DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨STOP HARASSING ME FORGET WHAT I SAID F THE WEDDING AIR FROM MY PAST ITS TO FAR GONE NOW. LET THR PAST GREATLY STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME PERIOD PERMANENTLY YOUR TO EVIL NOTHING JUST NOTHING CAN REMEMBER ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS...
Replies
6
Views
109
LIFE IN MY LEFT KNEE STOPS HURTING MY RIGHT HIP STOPS HURTING IM REDEEMED FROM PAIN SORROW NO ONE NOTHING MY PETS ARE REDEEMED FROM DEMOLISHING DEMOLISH DISENGRATE IDK IM LETTING GO I JUST THIS ENDS TODAY IPRAYED FOR HEALING MY FAMILY TO BE WELL MY EYESIGHT COMES BACK I NEED MY RIGHT THUMB ###...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom