My Africa ### ### ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter ROSINS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ROSINS

Guest
MY WIFE DID FLY OUT OF ### WEST AFRICA LAST SUNDAY ###.11,? SO PERSON AT ### Airline book my wife flight to ### not to ###,###,. so my wife as to pay for a new flight from ### to ###,### so my wife does not have the money.? & I,### broke.? so I,### going to ### for help.? for my wife pray that ### will help my wife to get a new air fare.? so keep my wife in prayer about this.?
 
In the Name of Jesus Christ our Messiah, your wife's plane ticket is paid for. I praise God because He supplies all needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus and all of God's promises are yes in Christ. Amen
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### family reunion in Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I have a friend in ### in west Africa. His name is ###. About a few weeks ago, his leg was injured during the accident. The hospital refuse to give him a treatment, because he has no money. Please pray for him that the hospital will open their hearts to give ### a good treatment...
Replies
11
Views
554
Hi everyone, I am seeking prayer requests for a smooth transition to my afterlife and that I get a closer and more intimate relationship with Yahweh and Jesus Christ. May you help me get in touch with Yahweh, Matthew 18:20, which states: "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am...
Replies
11
Views
177
Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom