2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
please pray for my broken relation ship, my boyfriend ### is come back for me on Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
291
Sinner67
S
  • Locked
Everyday it gets worse than the day before. My family is moving on without me and there is only myself to blame. I let alcohol, drugs and adultery get the best of me. My girlfriend no longer wants anything to do with me. I know Father I cannot lose faith but things are just getting worse. Please...
Replies
6
Views
286
Shaji
S
E
  • Locked
Please Pray for Our Finances, We are Down and in Debt. We are Crying Day and Night that our business is in Loss and we are undergoing through a lot of financial stress. Our Creditors are knocking our door and troubling us to pay their dues, we are really in a low state, please pray for our...
Replies
8
Views
288
Shaji
S
D
  • Locked
prayer for my grandson his name is ### ### he is ### years old he has cancer
Replies
8
Views
413
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Please help me pray for my mother-in-law, she is suffering a sickness inside of her nose. The doctor called it polyp. Let us claim what God has said that we know God said it is healed. Thank you for the prayers, God bless you all.
Replies
7
Views
320
Shaji
S
G
  • Locked
I have applied for a full-time state job. I am asking for you to stand in agreement with me, that God will grant me favor and that God will bind all hindrance that will try to come against me from getting this job. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a very long time. I have not yet to...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Shaji
S
A
  • Locked
God is great! The new shifts were posted today. My new shift is 8am-5pm Sundays and Mondays off. I really shouldn't have gotten this shift because of my absenteeism. I can honestly say that I only got this shift through the grace of God. Some more good news, I have been going to work everyday. I...
Replies
8
Views
325
Shaji
S
A
  • Locked
Please help us with your prayers that my son finds the right job, so he can start working and do well in his life. Give him the guidance and wisdom to take the right steps in finding the job that he is looking so he can start working again please. Help me with my business, it's gone down so...
Replies
5
Views
288
Sinner67
S
S
  • Locked
The doctors told my ###'s mom that they think she has lung cancer. She had to have a PET scan and CT scan on Tuesday. She will go back for the results next week. Pls pray that she doesn't have it but that she quits smoking. Also, Pls pray for her salvation. We want the grandparents around for...
Replies
4
Views
212
A
  • Locked
Please help me with your prayers, I feel like the Lord is so far away from me and don't know where to turn anymore, please help me. Please pray that my youngest son finds a job, so he can start working, it's a big burden on us and don't know what to do. Please help me with my business, it's gone...
Replies
5
Views
333
J
Back
Top Bottom