My Desired Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gloria hunter

Guest
I have applied for a full-time state job. I am asking for you to stand in agreement with me, that God will grant me favor and that God will bind all hindrance that will try to come against me from getting this job. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a very long time. I have not yet to have a job of my desire. I have been waiting and trusting that God will bless me one day with my desired job. Please stand in agreement with me for this job. Thank you
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
I have applied for a full time state job. I am asking for you to stand in agreement with me, that God will grant me favor and that God will bind all hindrance that will try to come against me from getting this job. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a very long time. I have not yet to have a job of my desire. I have been waiting and trusting that God will bless me one day of my desired job. Please stand in agreement with me for this job. Thank you
 
Father God, in the name JESUS, that name that is above every other name, I come alongside my family member in CHRIST adding to their faith. I believe you God. We are asking for outrageous favor. According to word, we agree and are expecting to hear good news. Amen. Thanks.
 
Lord Jesus I pray for the desired job for sister ###, preserved that job for her Lord and help here that whatever things she need to do she will do it for your glory and honor in Jesus name
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Oh Lord God my father I stand in agreement with this prayer. If you see it in your will please allow this person to have the job you would see fit.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me so that I get job at ### soon.
Replies
8
Views
54
Please pray for me to get sales cordinator job in a company called ###. I'm currently in visiting Visa and I'm much worried that my visa will expire by next month. So please remember me in your valuable prayers for getting a job before my visa expires.
Replies
10
Views
183
Lord God, You are the way. And your way is the best way. Always and forever. And so, always and forever, I want what you want for my life. As for the times I hold too tightly to my plans, I know that the closer I stay to you, you will move and mold my mind and heart to match your perfect plans...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom