Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

david strickland

Guest
prayer for my grandson his name is ### ### he is ### years old he has cancer
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Oh My heavenly Father I pray for this tiny small child of your that has cancer. I pray for ### and his family. I ask in your holy name father that you would please comfort this family lay your hand upon them and give them peace.

In your holy name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
I pray for your ###,

That he is granted the strength to overcome his illness.
 
Dear God, I pray for miracle that You heal his grandson's illness and that this young boy ### will live with joy in his entire life You have given, in Jesus name, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my best friend was diagnosed with cancer at ### years old. she did radiotherapy but the cancer came back. she’s currently doing chemotherapy but it’s not working. please pray that she is healed in Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
258
The doctor has told me that I have stomach cancer. I am ### years old, and I have two surgeries scheduled for stones—one tomorrow and one the day after. Please pray for my recovery.
Replies
10
Views
176
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Lord i ask for your healing power to touch his body . Restore his health Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom