Lord Help Us

  • Thread starter Thread starter esimon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esimon

Guest
Please Pray for Our Finances, We are Down and in Debt. We are Crying Day and Night that our business is in Loss and we are undergoing through a lot of financial stress. Our Creditors are knocking our door and troubling us to pay their dues, we are really in a low state, please pray for our finances, we are worried of our future.. please pray for our finances.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
My Friend in Christ,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Dear Lord,

Please give the guidance that ### needs to resolve his troubles with debt. May some financial relief be brought upon ###.

Amen
 
Oh Lord God, Please hear the please of ### and their financial situation. I pray that you will provide for their needs and their finances.

I pray that your will be done most merciful and glorious Lord.

Amen
 
Praying for your finances and for peace for your family. God is good. Amen
 
Praying for your problems to get rid of you. Also I request you to come closer to God and pray to Jesus. Whatever God has said to you in the past, do it fast if it is not done, and when He blesses you, remember to pay 10% out of 100 to God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you today to help us in all situations that need resolutions and are giving us stress and anxiety. Keep us safe financially. Have no financial harm or unexpected charge be asked of us. Help take way the stress from our work go away. Keep us strong. Give us peace. Thank you for...
Replies
13
Views
225
Lord help us. Help that any mix up with prescriptions is not our fault and that we are not charged more for them for the past or future. Lord help us and have the issue resolve itself without harm to us financially. We fear not as you walk with us always. Thank you for everything you do for us.
Replies
11
Views
201
Lord help us navigate retirement planning. Help us make decision which will keep us safe. Watch over our health. Keep anxiety and stress to a minimum. Lord we fear not as you walk with us always. Thank you for walking with us.
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom