2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Well last night I had a dream that I was walking on a hillside. I was trying to find my way home. As I kept walking I looked down from the hillside and I saw what I perceived to be a giant demon. Fear gripped me at first. The demon spotted me and charged up the hill at me. Then out of no where...
Replies
7
Views
409
Orlando
O
C
  • Locked
Please pray God would send the man in my life who is to be my husband! OR reveal who he is if he is already in my life! I am so lonely and God said it was not good to be alone AND two are better than 1!!!! I sometimes feel sooo hopeless and like giving up!!! Please pray that I would have a...
Replies
3
Views
241
M
  • Locked
Please i need Prayer for financial breakthrough.
Replies
2
Views
194
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to seek support and guidance during difficult times. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm worried that I'm going to be in lots of trouble, I know I have made past mistakes and I'm working on fixing all my problems. I really want a...
Replies
7
Views
270
B
E
  • Locked
Request prayer for marriage, mainly Husband ### its like we are so distant like our marriage has become more like roommates, I've been trying everything to ignite the passion and nothing every time I ask for a kiss or hug I get an attitude. I tried expressing so Lord I don't know what else to do...
Replies
6
Views
288
Sinner67
S
  • Locked
I praise God that he came through and helped us sell not one but two vehicles. Also, my daughter came back from a trip to ### and she is so nice compared to the evil brat that moved out 2 weeks ago on her own before her trip to ###. Not sure if it is just a calm before the storm again or if she...
Replies
3
Views
146
Grace1
G
R
  • Locked
pray for ### his world has come to a crash. He has lost his family (### and ###) due to an accusation and is being investigated for it. He needs a really good attorney and money to pay for it. pray for ### she is facing a financial hardship due to a wreck. pray for me, ### I too am facing a...
Replies
3
Views
208
Grace1
G
G
  • Locked
Dear LORD, I pray that YOU will help each and everyone on this web site in their troubles - LORD, YOU are our GOD of love please, take all the pain and heartache away - LORD, YOU are the only one we can trust and YOU are the only one who can deal with our problems - please, LORD, come to us and...
Replies
3
Views
188
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
I want to ask for prayer for my friend ###. He is age ### and has a lot of health problems and needs to be released. He is in there due to family problems. I believe all this could be settled on the outside.
Replies
6
Views
722
Sinner67
S
G
  • Locked
They say narcissistic people don't change but I am in love with a narcissistic guy and they say nothing is impossible with God. I don't know but I see he does behave this way yet I try and just forget and act as if he doesn't then I think back and it gives me comfort to know he didn't mean to...
Replies
2
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom