Was This Just A Dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Well last night I had a dream that I was walking on a hillside. I was trying to find my way home. As I kept walking I looked down from the hillside and I saw what I perceived to be a giant demon. Fear gripped me at first. The demon spotted me and charged up the hill at me. Then out of no where it was joined by a legion of other demons. Some looked like lions with a horses body. Some looked like giant, powerful bigfoots. They were hairy and very muscular. As they ficiously approached me my fear left me for an instant. When the first demon got face to face with me it abruptly stopped and said to me "You are blessed and highly favored". Then all the others turned away and went back down the hillside as if they were seeking those that they could devour. I do not know if this dream has meaning or if it was just a dream. I am open to all suggestions and I welcome all insight that those who read this may have. Thank you and God Bless. I would like prayer that I be protected from the enemy and his vessels. I pray that giant warrior angels of God will fight my battles. I have been under so much attack from the enemy. But I vow to never give up.
 
The Bible says in several places that we'll have dreams and visions. I think that dream was pretty straightforward. You have God's anointing on your life. But, it could also mean a spiritual battle is on the way and that you'll be victorious when it's over. Pray to the Holy Spirit for understanding & He'll answer you. God bless you.
 
Father,
Thank You for the courage and fortitude You have given to this young man.
No, there is no surrender when it comes to the enemy.
Because of Jesus and His finished work on the Cross, we have all power and authority over satan and his minions.
Lord Jesus whooped him and gave us His Name to use against satan.
Every Christian gets tested by the enemy sooner or later. Some more than others but fear should never ever be allowed beyond its initial strike.
God has given us His armor and all the weapons needed to stand tall and strong.
We don't fight to take territory but rather to hold what has already been won and to free those caught up in satan's lies.
God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind.
As we read and believe the promises of Scripture and apply them to our lives by faith the enemy can only run up and say BOO!
The more we get attacked, the more our faith in Christ gets built up and the stronger we get.
We see the enemy for what he really is...a bully, a blowhard, defeated and defenseless against our living, rising Savior.
The only power satan can ever have against a Christian is the power we give him and that is usually when we hear or see his deception and believe it, instead of believing and obeying God's Word.
Lord Jesus, thank You for showing ### that even in his dreams that You are glorified in him.
### forever belongs to You and is protected forever by You.
Keep him strong in You Lord.
In Jesus Name,
Amen and Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
His blood prevails! you are covered your enemies have been defeated. Just keep on thanking & praising God. Thank you Jesus for covering ### under your blood.
 
Lord keep the faith and slay the dragons still God protects us and defends us. Thank-you for this we pray, Amen!
 
You are covered by his grace and mercy. God will continue to protect. Keep praying for protection and prepare for this spiritual warfare coming up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Saturday we have a showing on our house. We need it to sell. God, please let the buyers make an offer. There is a beautiful farmhouse for sale 3 minutes from my sister, and if we can sell this house now, we can get that one. Jesus I pray!
Replies
14
Views
432
Can someone help me? I woke up just now. I had a dream just now, I just woke up. I had two teeth that fell out and it was painful. My other teeth wanted to fell out too and my gum was bleeding because of it. What does it mean? There was a young man in white but I was not able to see his face. He...
Replies
10
Views
178
You all know I am going through spiritual warfare. I was serving Hindu gods as I brought up in a Hindu family, I accepted Jesus on March 15, 2023. I am dealing with unemployment, financial struggle, health issues, hopelessness, anxiety, fear, rejection, delay, stagnation, failure A person I...
Replies
9
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom