We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you during this time. Dreams can often leave us with many questions, and we are grateful you shared yours with us so we could lift it before the Lord. We pray that God would grant you clarity and peace about the meaning of this dream, and that He would reveal Himself to you through His Word and His Spirit.

If the Lord has already provided you with understanding or comfort regarding this dream, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you are still seeking answers or feel unsettled, please know that we are here to continue praying with you. You may post this as a new request anytime, and we will gladly lift it up again.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, fill your heart with His peace, and guide you into all truth as you seek Him. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
148
This may seem silly but I've had a very intense realistic dream this morning. Me, my mother and two other people went to a couple's house. There was a mother, father and a daughter. And I saw that the daughter was being haunted by two demons. Throughout the dream I remember that my feet or my...
Replies
7
Views
170
Lord to heal completely head to toe and very bad pain under foot so can walk right and rebuke all infirmity and strange dreams, also the enemy that's stealing our finances and l.o's please Jesus Restore asap Bless heal defend and Protect please us IJNA
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom