Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance or relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenn1ni

Humble Prayer Partner
Hi I am broke I need a few hundred pounds to tide me over. I also need a job with more money. I've been unsuccessful at recent interview. I need all of your prayers.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Lord help ### find a job and be favored by all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

എനിക്ക് ആകെ ### കടം ഉണ്ട് അത് ### 1, ###ആവുമ്പോഴേക്കും തീർക്കാൻ പറ്റാനേ.
Replies
7
Views
259
I am praying for request for destiny helper who can help me with financial assistance in farming in order to live healthy life, ending of homelessness, shortage of food and crisis. I claim in Jesus name Almighty God my life will change after meeting with destiny helper. Amen🙏
Replies
6
Views
298
Good morning wanderers without numbers family, I want you to pray for me and my children ### and ### that God will visit their education and grant them success in all their exams in life IJN Amennn, I want to pray for me that has I pay the rent of the new house today may doors of favour visit me...
Replies
6
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom