To Start ### & ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter MosesRaj
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MosesRaj

Guest
my prayer request is God had put me a vision to go for ministry and I am moving through faith but I need some

financial support to prepare some projects and churches

I beseech you please pray
 


"THE SILVER IS MINE, AND THE GOLD IS MINE," SAYS THE LORD OF HOSTS.
Haggai 2:8


IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, my family, ###, anybody I know. Anything mine, and food and drink in Jesus Name. God put healing, wisdom, nourishment, happiness. Refreshment and prophetic insight in it, me and them in Jesus Name. God put all true prophetic words in it, me...
Replies
10
Views
81
I’m in need of prayers for god to light the way for me. I been putting in applications for the last 4 months I get calls and do interviews but yet no follow up from the company to let me know whether or not I got the job. Living with someone and at times I feel like I’m walking on eggshells, I...
Replies
11
Views
202
LIFE IN I GET START SOMEWHERE I CAN BE MYSELF URGENTLY HAVE MY 2 CATS A DOG TO TAKE ON WALKS MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT DOG MY DAUGHTER DOESN'T DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE ME EITHER DOGS IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO IM FINE I CAN WAIT UNTIL I CAN AFFORD A DOG I MY PAPERWORK PRINTED TODAY YAYZZZZ...I GET A PART...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom