Mentally Spent

  • Thread starter Thread starter TNCatsie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TNCatsie

Guest
I am concerned for a friend whom I usually hear from almost daily. This is the longest period that I have not heard from them. Last week, I received a text message that they were mentally spent. This person has had an unreasonable compounding amount of stress. I maybe supersensitive because I lost a friend to suicide before because they were mentally spent. Just praying they are safe since they are unreachable. I also pray for their internal healing.
 
Lord, I come before You with a heavy heart for ###'s friend. He/She is struggling so much right now with the things happening in his/her life. I know You can be his/her greatest comfort. I know You can step in and make a difference. Show ### how they can best help him/her. Give ### the words and actions that will keep him/her from taking that ultimate step of harming oneself, Lord. Let him/her see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that suicide is not the route to take. Lord, let Your presence be felt in his/her life and let your comfort be what he/she needs. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
Lord I pray you will relieve my sadness & confusion, anger for my husbands infidelity & affair with his Hindu coworker while I was seriously ill, that’s very cruel yet he still shows no remorse. I trusted him totally before but now I find his betrayal is hard for me to bear! He blames me for not...
Replies
13
Views
464
His illness may cause him to become aggressive and engage in blackmail.
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom