Thanks Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Testimony:

Though I did not have the same tutor and be in the same group, I am with my two friends and that makes me comfortable. THANK YOU. Better than I would have asked.

__________________________________________________________________________________2011-09-06 19:15:34 (# Prayers 4) Direct Link Flag as Inappropriate

please pray I still have the same tutor tomorrow at college. amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Thank you for helping me with my work responsibilities. It feels good to know that you are always there to help me out and to guide me and to allow me my...
Replies
10
Views
309
  • Article Article
Scripture Fulfilled vs Recurring Pattern Recurring Patterns: Principles or behavioral patterns (like nations turning away from God) can repeat across different generations because human nature stays the same. Revelation 1:19 (NLT) “Write down what you have seen—both the things that are now...
Replies
0
Views
101
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and next week. I still need help to prepare for a meeting with my boss and my boss's boss to explain why and how another project manager underestimated a very expensive job and he quit his job just as it was...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom