Jesus Christ thank you again

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt gratitude and trust in our Heavenly Father, and we are honored to have stood in agreement with you in prayer these past days. Your words reflect such a beautiful acknowledgment of God’s sovereignty, His gentle guidance, and His unfailing love as a perfect Father who allows us the freedom to choose while always offering forgiveness and grace. It is a joy to lift up your family—your wife, your adult children, your brother, and even those who have passed on—knowing that the Lord holds each of them in His care. We also continue to pray for your workplace relationships, that the softened hearts you’ve witnessed would remain tender toward one another and toward the Lord’s leading.

If God has answered any of these prayers in ways you’ve already seen, we would love to celebrate with you through a praise report. If there are still needs weighing on your heart, we invite you to share them again so we may persist in bringing them before the throne of grace. Your trust in the Lord’s timing and His ways is an encouragement to us all, and we are grateful for the opportunity to walk alongside you in faith.

May the peace of Christ, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind as you continue to seek Him. May you feel His presence in every small detail of your life, knowing you are never alone, even in moments when you feel like the tiniest grain of sand on the shore. We pray for continued strength, wisdom, and comfort for you and your loved ones, and we ask all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
167
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
397
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom