Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
God I thank You for the blessings I just received today, thank you to you my ### for providing me your truck to transfer my things and the money you gave
 
Lord thank you so much Lord, We offer our praise to you Lord for being so kind to us and to brother ### Lord, Thank you Jesus, Praise you Jesus, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Thank You Jesus for meeting his needs in Jesus name...bless his brother and family bring them closer to You in Jesus name
 
Lord we praise you for your faithfulness. Thank you for answering prayers in Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted to share and express my thanks to this website always, and to the Lord for protecting and guiding me even when it feels murky. Today I am feeling overwhelmed, and my brother and his girlfriend are raising money for their iguanas health costs and I feel so worried and anxious, thank you...
Replies
12
Views
211
Dear God thank you for your help today. Jesus Christ my lord and Savior thank you for your prayers and blessings and help. I'm finally laying on my bed having a cold beer and a Jim beam and Sprite waiting for my AAA technician to show up at my house to replace the battery in my truck. God thank...
Replies
10
Views
158
🕊️Thanks for Video Times, Remaining in You, Fruitfulness that Abides, John 15:7-8... 🙌 Father, it's no small thanks to give You for orchestrating events to answered prayers ending silence and running from your will and replacing it with some movement, some peace and restoration of times of...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom