Prayer For A True Woman Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey

Account Closed
I recently left my gf because

she yelled at me and lied to

me about certain things.

I just ask everyone kindly pray

a "true woman of God" comes into

my life because I am sick of all

the "fake ones" out there.
 
Praying for you. Dear ### are leading a life for a girl..and end up like this. You love your almighty father and our savior JESUS CHRIST and lead a spiritual life as holy spirit advise you. Read bible and walk strictly accordingly and then Jesus would provide you a suitable life partner which will be good in every ways.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I entrust ### into your loving hands and for the recent episode Lord. Lord give him your spirit to move in right direction. Lord he needs a partner in his life such that she should be genuine, spiritual and god-fearing Lord. Lord heed his request Lord and send in such a girl Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Father I pray for a godly woman for ###. Help him also to forgive his last girlfriend and to hate the sin, not the sinner so that his heart will be right with you and open for what you have for him. In Jesus. ###. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### life, further direct his steps and teach him to seek your kingdom first and your righteousness, we pray that you will bless him with a wife that fears God, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Let's PRAY: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and strengthen me to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Bless my knowledge of You and my love for you to grow. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. Please let my life glorify You. Open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, and a long life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life.





Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy Word that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, devoice, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. And do the same for every Christian that I am connected to, also all my family and friends. Amen.

Be Encouraged!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a ### of a small congregation I'm a woman and I've been doing this for 13 years I have a straight ministry to the homeless and people that battle addictions the church is in my backyard it's a little building I have a lady who's been coming here for a couple of years and she's always been an...
Replies
9
Views
149
Woman in a hospital who has been given a death sentence. You are laying down in your bed knowing that the doctors have given you a short time to live. Even your pastor just comes over, and visits. What a fake, phony, and false thing. No one is speaking healing over your body, and actually...
Replies
9
Views
153
In 2020 she had been informed that her job was mandating staffs to get covid testings done. The county staff went to her job to do the tests on everyone. She was at the end of the long line getting tested. Before it got to her she noticed a pattern of the county staffs testing people weren't...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,307
Members
650,266
Latest member
Eroarard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom