Please Pray For ### License

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I need you to make me pass my driving test next month first time. I want to believe this is my closure. Please let them make me only do one manoeuvre and not change it so it becomes hard. Give me a nice examiner and make an easy test. Thank you. Amen.
 
Lord help this ### to pass her test with faith in God and the knowledge she has learned help her apply it. Amen.
 
lord, let ur hand be upon ### during the test, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago and I now have 6 points on my license, I now have to take either a written test or take a 6-hour driving class so I do not lose my driver's license. I would like to take the written test. Please say a quick prayer that I am able to pass the test...
Replies
13
Views
280
Hi, A prayer request- I had a traffic violation with the ### police department about 1 month ago (I ran a stop sign). I now have ### points on my license and I am required to take either a written exam or attend a driver improvement course to keep my driver's license, the due date is ###...
Replies
10
Views
220
I had several surgeries which left me disabled, I haven’t been able to pay my fines to get my license back. I got caught driving to social security office for third time. I go to court today I need all the prayers I can get to keep me out of jail and probation. I need something to go good for me...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom