2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
I'vee written several post explaining my situation. I light a candle everyday asking God to please help me get back to ###, ###. God & friends please respond I feel so very lonely & misplaced. I just want to go home but I need help & a helping hand from God through anyone......financial help in...
Replies
3
Views
320
  • Locked
Due to drugs, alcohol and fornication I have recently lost my family. I was raised in a Christian family but turned away from the Lord. I pray for salvation and for the return of my family. I feel alone and a empty heart all because of my own sins.
Replies
7
Views
358
Sinner67
S
B
  • Locked
i ask for prayer for myself... i miss ###... i have to let go and let God deal with it and if we are meant to be together let it be God's will... i ask for strength and faith to keep going and let go
Replies
4
Views
338
M
  • Locked
Hello my name is ### and I need prayer request to pay rent this month. I have two children, one of whom started school today. I go to school too and work but work is limited. I am at the end of my ropes in trying to pay bills, groceries, rent. I'm just trying to see if I can make it until I get...
Replies
6
Views
485
L
  • Locked
Hello, my name is ###, I am ### years old, have five children, and I am married. Me and my husband have been separated for almost two years. I have cried, prayed, done what I need to do as a mother. Me and my children were living at this house, I worked, was always tired and stressed out...
Replies
5
Views
309
  • Locked
Child of God, Let Us Pray: God I ask in the name of Jesus, that You will open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, long life, and every other door that needs to be open in my...
Replies
4
Views
313
  • Locked
This world is full of sinful people. Looking back, I never thought I would get as far as I have gotten. I'm broken, hurt, and about ready to give up. I don't know any teenager who has made as many mistakes as me. And I say I'm a Christian. Well, yes, I believe in Christ, but I do not act upon...
Replies
6
Views
451
D
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I thank you for your many blessings. I pray for Your favor and blessings in wisdom, kindness, compassion, kindness and more importantly humor Lord. Laughter is forgotten by so many and it's one of the best gifts You have bestowed upon us. Thank you Lord for sending me the love of my...
Replies
2
Views
229
Grace1
G
  • Locked
Please be with my daughter and help her to make the right decisions. I pray that God wraps his arms around her and protects her through high school. Lord please give me the strength to be the mother she needs and deserves. Give me patience and understanding. Help her father be involved in her...
Replies
3
Views
259
Grace1
G
Back
Top Bottom