Need To Go Home......desperate.........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bette

Guest
I'vee written several post explaining my situation. I light a candle everyday asking God to please help me get back to ###, ###. God & friends please respond I feel so very lonely & misplaced. I just want to go home but I need help & a helping hand from God through anyone......financial help in getting my small amount of stuff back home. I want to grieve, need to grieve over my precious son ### in familiar surroundings. There is a sense of desperation in my heart & soul. I know no one here. God I just need help in getting back home. Thank you God & Amen

###
 
Lord, please help ### in her trouble that she is hardly to accept her new place and would like to return to her home town. Please Lord, if this is according to Your will, please bless her finance to enable her to return home. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a home desperately. The place I am living at is getting dangerous to live in. The low income housing in my area is not even accepting applications for someone like me. I am nearly ### and have a small dog and single and disabled. HUD has a 2-5 year waiting list. I need prayer so bad. I...
Replies
13
Views
190
I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
223
I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom