I Ask For Prayer For Passing My ### Problem And Live In Happiness And Peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter miko123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
God help him. lead him not into temptation. Amen
 
Child of God,





Let Us Pray: God I ask in the name of Jesus, that You will open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, long life, and every other door that needs to be open in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life. The doors that You open no man can close.



Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. The doors that You closes no man can open. And all that I have asked of You to do for me is this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and every Christian that I am connected to. Amen, so be it and it is so.



default_heart2.gif
I Have Prayed For You,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Love to pray for you for financial problem to be eliminated. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I take my drivers test Tuesday. Please give the wisdom and guidance to pass my drivers test. I really need to pass and this has made me worry. Please allow me to excel on my exam. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
490
I ask for prayers for my ### to get a good job and that he has peace of mind, happiness and does not worry too much.
Replies
7
Views
212
I please ask for prayer for my boyfriend, ###. He tells me he’s sad all the time and feeling down and depressed. He’s anxious and he is having trouble letting go of past traumas. I ask for help in praying for his healing for his mental health, to give him peace and happiness in life and...
Replies
8
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom