Be With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Please be with my daughter and help her to make the right decisions. I pray that God wraps his arms around her and protects her through high school. Lord please give me the strength to be the mother she needs and deserves. Give me patience and understanding. Help her father be involved in her life more and be the role model a male is supposed to be in his daughter's life.
 
Dear ###,

May the Lord bless you and your family. May the Lord keep you and your family. May He make His face shine upon all of you and be gracious unto all of you. The Lord lift up his countenance upon all of you and give thee peace. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray: God I ask in the name of Jesus, that You will open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, long life, and every other door that needs to be open in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life. The doors that You open no man can close.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. The doors that You closes no man can open. And all that I have asked of You to do for me is this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and every Christian that I am connected to. Amen, so be it and it is so.

I Have Prayed For You,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you. I feel so alone. I pray my grandson ### stay free and out of jail, that there is no warrant for his arrest, that you come into his life Lord now, guide ### down the right path, that he become a good role model. My grandson ### go back to school , get a better...
Replies
9
Views
116
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### remain safe, free from jail, change his ways, stop smoking marijuana, find a job and become a good role model. Lord come into his life guide him and bless him. I pray no warrant be put out for ### arrest. I pray my grandson ### stop partying , go back to...
Replies
12
Views
186
My daughter accepted to go to detox today please pray that she stays and not leave she's been there ### hours so far I need Jesus to heal my daughter so she can take care of my granddaughter it's been a rough ### days of her drinking ### cans of beer a night no food just beer and neglecting her...
Replies
12
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom