2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
I am selfishly asking for prayer for myself today...I have just faced the most difficult year of my life...beyond anything I could have ever guessed it would be...I lost my husband July 2010 to cancer (he was 53)...a few months prior to losing him I lost my mother who I had cared for 15...
Replies
6
Views
318
daydream6459
D
T
  • Locked
Please pray for my Grandmother ###. She is age ### and just fell and shattered her hip for the second time in ### weeks. In that same time period she has undergone ### emergency surgeries including a shunt placed in her head to drain fluid. My ### (her husband) is also in the hospital with...
Replies
4
Views
217
Grace1
G
C
  • Locked
Hi Dear Prayer Partners I am unhappy as I drifted from God and I also fell into bad company. Too tired so will write briefly. My mgr said I should manage my emotions and my peer relationships too, and I figured I was too man crazy and insecure, that's why I am letting myself get so upset and so...
Replies
3
Views
374
Grace1
G
V
  • Locked
Dear God, I have so many things to thank to you Thank you for a wonderful new Christian best friend, mbak ### Thank you that you allowed her to work to a such nice head of director, pak ### Thank you that she and him have a wonderful working relationship Thank you that you provided ### as...
Replies
4
Views
253
L
  • Locked
Hello to all. My request for prayer is for my ### year old son. He is the father of two and after some testing that was done on Sunday they discovered he has a brain tumor. It is large and they need to operate right away. This is my first time coming to a site for prayer but I know I need help...
2
Replies
10
Views
501
Lindalee58
L
F
  • Locked
Father forgive me for complaining about my son's girlfriend. Help me to see her through Your eyes and not mine. Help me to see the good in her. I know You see the big picture help me to see it too. It is hard for me to see my son slipping away going down a path that I think isn't right. Please...
Replies
3
Views
383
Grace1
G
J
  • Locked
I greet you in the Name of thy Son Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit and Almighty Heavenly Father God. Fellow Brothers & Sisters, I would like you to pray for me and I believe through faith anything is possible. I want get healing from backage pains, finances, access to vehicles, family house, get a new...
Replies
3
Views
227
Grace1
G
  • Locked
In Jesus Name I pray, Lord please bless my friend ### with a job. One that will allow her to take care of all of her needs and the needs of her love ones. Please allow her to prosper greatly and most of all keep her on Your path. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen Amen!
Replies
3
Views
262
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
please pray for me ### ### that i could find a job very soon..a job that i will be happy, me and my boss are comfortable with each other..a good salary because i will gonna sponsor my husband so i need a big income..please include also the application of my husband ### ### and application of my...
Replies
3
Views
358
Grace1
G
G
  • Locked
Testimony: You made it quick to enroll, you made it easy. I am happy with your work and thank you I have more time and financial support. Please don't let college stress me out as it did last year, please don't let me finish late and please don't let this guy be in my class as I don't feel...
Replies
1
Views
268
Back
Top Bottom