A Friend In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

candypooh

Humble Servant
In Jesus Name I pray,

Lord please bless my friend ### with a job. One that will allow her to take care of all of her needs and the needs of her love ones. Please allow her to prosper greatly and most of all keep her on Your path. In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen Amen!
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please bless ### with good job and make ### financially strong, lord fulfill every need of your children and protect ### from satan ... bless ### family abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of
default_jesus-sign.gif
I pray.Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend. She started a new job where she doesn't fit into the clique dynamics that are established in the workplace. She is supposed to lead a team that doesn't support her. She is losing her trust and faith.
Replies
13
Views
221
All hands raised against my dear friend ### shall be defeated as well as all weapons formed against her shall not prosper. Every devious word and action that has been taken and will be taken a part behind her back will be dealt with in the most divine sense. God shall take every enemy she has...
Replies
6
Views
179
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom