Thank You, Continue The Help Me My Wonderful

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Testimony:

You made it quick to enroll, you made it easy. I am happy with your work and thank you I have more time and financial support. Please don't let college stress me out as it did last year, please don't let me finish late and please don't let this guy be in my class as I don't feel comfortable around him. Please also don't let college get in the way of my personal life. Amen.

__________________________________________________________________________________

2011-09-06 09:09:28 (# Prayers 3)

Thank you God the college have accepted me so I get this financial support. Make it go well today as I enroll. Amen.
 
thank you lord for listening and answering our prayers amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
216
I have heart problems. My wife ### has watched me struggle with my heart problems. Let ### know I will be alright. I don't want her to worry so much. She needs peace of mind. Let ### have good nights sleep. Please watch over my wonderful wife. Thank you, ###
Replies
7
Views
320
Dear God please help our daughter receive a good job offer to be a personal fitness trainer because that's what she was trained in and she will help so many others become healthy and happy. She deserves a break and I am praying for her for you and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior to help...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom