Web Site Project

  • Thread starter Thread starter Veronica arum
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Veronica arum

Guest
Dear God,

I have so many things to thank to you

Thank you for a wonderful new Christian best friend, mbak ###

Thank you that you allowed her to work to a such nice head of director, pak ###

Thank you that she and him have a wonderful working relationship

Thank you that you provided ### as her nurturing friend in the office

Thank you that you allowed me and her working together on a web site project

Please God...

Please bless my website project with approval success from the owner of the company

Please bless me with knowledge and wisdom in working this website project done

Thank you Lord for allowing me to post this prayer

In Jesus name, I pray

Amen
 
Thank you Lord for your grace, thank you for being so good to sister ###. Thank u for surrendering her such good people. We pray and ask that her project be approved in the mighty of Jesus. We praise and we adore you in Jesus name amen!
 


BUT HE WHO TRUSTS IN THE LORD WILL BE PROSPERED.
Proverbs 28:25
i pray that Jesus answers your prayer and bless you..in his precious name

default_cross.gif
i pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need guidance, help, and a big push. Something that just has to be a basic website about my boss's work - teaching, research, etc. And I cannot pull it together in a well-presented, comprehensive, guide to his work. Please Lord help me.
Replies
8
Views
271
Dear Lord Jesus, I know your timing is always the best, but I would like you to please help me rather soon. Before the year ends with my TV project I wanna try to be able to help others be able to be stars God I’ve had enough of working in the sun at a zoo, disrespected cleaning up after animals...
Replies
11
Views
166
Heavenly Father, I thank You for this vision to build a weather services project that serves nationally, regionally, and globally. Grant wisdom, clarity, and excellence in every step of development, from planning to execution. Guide every system, forecast, and decision with accuracy and truth...
Replies
7
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom