2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
I am sorry I am worried God. I just need to pray every time I have a bad thought. Please lead me not into temptation. Please have compassion on me, divine grace, forgive me my sins, please have mercy. Please speak to him and tell him not to delete my number. Please save him for me, a miracle...
Replies
4
Views
275
R
  • Locked
We have been in marriage matrimony for a year now but have no child. I am praying to God to bless me with a baby boy. I know and trust in God because everything with Him is possible. Please help me in prayer.
Replies
4
Views
431
  • Locked
Lord bless my children with direction and bring full purpose into their lives...thank You for keeping them and guiding them...Help them to be all they can be for You, representing You and offering to You their lives as living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to You in Love and obedience. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
465
T
  • Locked
Someone who checked my exam told me that I don't pass my exam, and as from that day I am not happy. I want God to perform His wonders over my life. The result is going to come out tomorrow. I know God can do it just because He is God that performs wonders. Jesus, I know You can do all things...
Replies
3
Views
272
C
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY ### ### GETS PRIMARY CUSTODY OF HER SON ### ###.
Replies
3
Views
271
  • Locked
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord since the time I sent in a prayer request for the accomplishment of the Three Tasks that I had mentioned here, my work is happening smoothly. The officials are expediting my work and I have faced no work / procedural delays so far. Thank you Lord for paying heed...
Replies
9
Views
580
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
7
Views
393
S
  • Locked
Dear All, please pray for a financial breakthrough for my family, pray for God's favor upon our business so that we can flourish, also pray that God will provide finances for the construction of a family home that we are constructing. Also pray for my husband's salvation and my children's...
Replies
7
Views
535
Grace1
G
E
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, am crying for your healing, am nothing before you, nor any one is higher you...... Father, i do pray for the voodoo curse which was sent for from a fellow human being who has no authority over my life other than you. Father, i need your blessing so that i can be set free...
Replies
4
Views
275
  • Locked
please pray for my ### & ###. they are ill. pray for me. i need a job in ### & i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. please pray.
Replies
5
Views
273
Back
Top Bottom