2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Dear God please forgive me for what I have done to my mother, I borrowed money from her for I need to pay my electric bill and committed to pay it back within 2 days thinking that my loan application will be released. This is the second day already and no news about the status of my loan, keep...
Replies
6
Views
389
A
  • Locked
my husband of ### years has left me, he got on drugs real bad for several years.. now he is clean Thank God.. but he left me when he got clean and I don't understand why. I have stood by him, put him in rehab ### times, prayed for him, loved him.. and then he gets clean, gets back in church, is...
Replies
7
Views
394
Aloneandsad
A
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ###. He is on life support with a fungal infection, failing liver, failing kidneys, he is filling up with fluid, and because of that his blood pressure is low. The fungal infection is not getting any better even with the strongest medication for it. The medication is...
Replies
7
Views
1K
Grace1
G
  • Locked
i used to see lot of nightmares/ bad dream abt my dear ones illness,afflictions etc, but they are perfectly ok with the Grace of God. Kindly pray for my family, abt their good health and well being.
Replies
5
Views
336
  • Locked
Lord God I lift my heart, My Spirit, My Hands, My Problems, my worries, my struggles, my ###, my faith, my Marriage, My Husband salvation, My Husband delivers, My family, My Love ones, My walk, My path, my jorney, My health, my Love for you, my mistakes, my falls, my ups, my praise, my...
Replies
6
Views
347
singlemom
S
M
  • Locked
Pray with me that God will rescue me from financial ruin. I'm ### months behind in the mortgage and can't find work. Thanks and God bless you.
Replies
6
Views
313
singlemom
S
E
  • Locked
Please Pray for Our Finances, We are Down and in Debt. We are Crying Day and Night that our business is in Loss and we are undergoing through a lot of financial stress. Our Creditors are knocking our door and troubling us to pay their dues, we are really in a low state, please pray for our...
Replies
8
Views
421
Grace1
G
S
  • Locked
I feel so stressed, my son has been drinking and has a problem with it, I'm trying to pack and move and we've been arguing and he gets loud. I don't want this at my new place that I'll be renting. The landlord is adamant about being quiet and we do have these incidents every so often and he has...
Replies
5
Views
316
Grace1
G
D
  • Locked
my life has been turned upside down since Feb, 18, 2010. My kids were in a car accident. My son was driving and my daughter was the passenger, and she is now paralyzed. She can't feel chest down. She tells me she does not believe in God, and my husband as well!! Please pray that God moves in our...
Replies
5
Views
302
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
life and death, my husband is really need prayers, he is ### and can't get out. he could lose his life there. this is an urgent prayer request, i don't know how to help him. he needs a ### USD to get to him and i don't have it right now, he needs it asp, like today,
Replies
5
Views
370
Grace1
G
Back
Top Bottom