2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
MY WIFE ### ### DID FLY OUT OF ###, ### AFRICA. SATURDAY NIGHT SEPT.3.11. SO THE ### DID GET MY WIFE TO ###, ###. SO MY WIFE DID NOT GET HERE TO ###, ###. MY WIFE NEEDS A NEW AIRLINES. SO I ASK MY CHURCH FOR HELP IN A AIRLINES TICKET. $### IS THE COST. SO PRAY THAT MY CHURCH WILL GET MY WIFE A...
Replies
3
Views
319
S
  • Locked
Dear Father in Heaven, please comfort me. I'm in pain. I just don't no why men cheating on me. Jesus you know me better than I do. Just give me the light of you to live in this world. It hurt so much. I still cannot understand why he did this to me. I loved him and took care of him. I'm hurting...
Replies
5
Views
438
B
  • Locked
Dear God, please help me get back to ###, ### where I need to be. God, I have no money or home in ###. I left ### because my son passed away & now I have no way back. Please God send me someone/someway to get me back home. Thank you & Amen
Replies
4
Views
346
R
  • Locked
I pray that God brings him home soon. We both need strength against the evil that is out there that is guiding him to stay away from the love of his wife and children. Lord, no one is perfect, everyone has disagreements, but please give my husband the knowledge and strength to let your love...
Replies
5
Views
306
M
  • Locked
01 Sep 2011 please pray for my ### who is several states away at college for the first time. Pray that he will be surrounded by Godly friends, who will give him a desire to know God more, by the testimony of their lives. Help him to see the joy that is found only in a relationship with God. My...
Replies
5
Views
509
  • Locked
Please pray for God to bless me with the funds I need to start my in-home child care center. I was laid off from my job, and God gave me the wisdom to open my in-home center. I know God does not make mistakes, so therefore I am willing to do and obey God's word. I have everything I need except...
Replies
4
Views
285
sunshine
S
M
  • Locked
I need to be prayed over because lately my ex boyfriend has been treating me like dirt, I've heard he is engaged now and it's been eating me up inside. On the other hand, I am the one who broke it off with him and I felt like God wanted this for me, so I finally listened to God, but why does it...
Replies
5
Views
539
  • Locked
“Walking in the integrity of Christ can be neither lost, nor concealed, nor faked, nor quenched, nor artificially come by, nor outlived, nor, I believe, in the long run, denied.” (stated by Calvin Miller) Let's Pray....God I ask in Jesus' name that I and Ms. ### will always walk in the...
Replies
4
Views
269
J
  • Locked
need urgent prayers for a job, ### am in financial shamble....pray for ###, please.
Replies
6
Views
329
sunshine
S
U
  • Locked
Please repair my soul, integrity and help to stop me from feeling so guilty. Please restore my health and appearance.
Replies
4
Views
229
sunshine
S
Back
Top Bottom