My Africa Wife ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ROSINS

Guest
MY WIFE ### ### DID FLY OUT OF ###, ### AFRICA. SATURDAY NIGHT SEPT.3.11. SO THE ### DID GET MY WIFE TO ###, ###. SO MY WIFE DID NOT GET HERE TO ###, ###. MY WIFE NEEDS A NEW AIRLINES. SO I ASK MY CHURCH FOR HELP IN A AIRLINES TICKET. $### IS THE COST. SO PRAY THAT MY CHURCH WILL GET MY WIFE A AIRLINES TICKET ASAP
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Dear Lord, we prayer for your provision for this family, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord meet their need and get her to where he is in Jesus name we pray..Protect her from all evil and set a hedge around her...Lord speak peace to them and make a way in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer! Thank you for praying for me. My wife left me in August 2022. We had moved to Alaska in 2019 to work with the church. My wife and daughter had tickets to go overseas. So, my young sons and I are headed to Texas, my home state to begin a teaching job and to set up...
Replies
11
Views
355
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
162
Where is God? In August ###, my job in ### was complete. I had secured a ### position in my home state of ###. The previous May, my wife, without talking to me, purchased two tickets for her and her daughter to go to overseas to visit family. My wife did not consult me or ask me. My wife was...
Replies
12
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom