2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Good morning, dear Lord. I would like to bring my job, my colleagues, my boss, my working travel, and my family to You in my prayer. Please bless each one of them with Your wisdom and teaching on right or wrong. Please intervene on my interact in my work place, please intervene on my boss' ###...
Replies
2
Views
388
Faith71
F
G
  • Locked
I wanted to have a 2nd baby and had been trying for it since 2 yrs now ... but since I have my hormonal imbalances like I have got hypothyroidism and am a diabetic too am not able to conceive .... kindly do pray for me to have a baby.
Replies
2
Views
247
A
  • Locked
I had sent in a prayer request for a job call after a successful interview and praise the Lord, I got the call and it was decisive and seeking my approval to accept their offer!!! I did and was told they would call me again today to confirm when I could come over to their place the next day...
Replies
4
Views
274
  • Locked
### need to be moved out as supv at hospital in ###, ###, ### dept and put some where else to work
Replies
1
Views
241
  • Locked
i need enought money to pay my bills and better job
Replies
4
Views
289
  • Locked
my ### need healed of back pain in the name of Jesus and from smoking.
Replies
3
Views
267
LoveJoyPeace
L
  • Locked
needs job at ### ### in ###
Replies
2
Views
217
G
  • Locked
I hear you asking me, tell my what you want? Right at this moment: I want to pass my driving test, the one I booked for next month. I want to pass first time. What you are doing in me is miraculous and big help to me. Help me more please! Give me self-motivation, confidence, and determination...
Replies
2
Views
310
  • Locked
I need the Lord to take the stress away from me and give me a new job with good pay and pray for my boss ### he will be saved soon and pay us some more money.
Replies
3
Views
194
S
  • Locked
I have two prayer requests. First of all, my ### (as of next week) is in active addiction. He is also bipolar untreated. He continues to make life more difficult for himself and anyone around him. Second, my husband lost his job in ###, we are not sure how we are going to pay our house payment...
Replies
4
Views
455
Sinner67
S
Back
Top Bottom