Payers For Job Call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

akshaysaxena

Guest
I had sent in a prayer request for a job call after a successful interview and praise the Lord, I got the call and it was decisive and seeking my approval to accept their offer!!! I did and was told they would call me again today to confirm when I could come over to their place the next day (tomorrow) and sign on with them. Their call hasn't yet come and I needed to seek prayers from my Christian brothers and sisters to ask God for His will to take place in my life and that the company calls me unfailingly as per schedule tomorrow morning and signing on happens.
 
Dear Lord, together with him, I ask for Your interference on the recruitment process. Please let the job is for this brother. Please give him a good offer and position. In this new working place, please use him to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. Please bless the company by his joining there. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Lord touch this situation and let them call him in Jesus name...and give him wisdom to call them at the right time to see what has happened...Lord touch his fear and bring Peace..Lord thank You for hearing us and answering our prayers in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I received a text from teh ### for a position that I interviewed with. It simply said "I have feedback regarding your interview. Would you be available at ### PM CST for me to call"- That is in an hour. Please pray that my upcoming call with the ### is an opportunity to receive a job offer. I...
Replies
13
Views
201
Dear prayer warrior Please pray for me that I should get call from my previous office .
Replies
7
Views
194
Good morning all Being unemployed in today's times is so hard. Sometimes I pray that only God's will touches my life, but when we gather, we have power of prayer. I applied for a job, as a medical receptionist they called me to confirm my resume, God knows how much I need this job. Today is...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom