2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
Lord, i want to lift up my ###'s best friend and family. He was just diagnosed with skin cancer. It's a scary time for them and we pray that they get good news this week. Plase heal him from this and comfort his family as they wait for the news. We love you Lord. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
262
sunshine
S
  • Locked
Father in Heaven, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and for Your complete protection over Israel. I ask that many from Israel will come to know Jesus as their true Messiah before the time of Jacob's trouble begins. I pray that each and every person visiting this prayer site are blessed...
Replies
2
Views
202
god_loves_all
G
R
  • Locked
I sometimes wonder why Lord! I tried to be a good wife, mother and sister and good friend I have been married twice, the first for 20 yrs, it broke my heart for all my dreams to be thrown away I divorced him, he was a abusive alcoholic, and had a midlife crisis, of wanting his ex-high school...
Replies
4
Views
527
B
  • Locked
Dear God, thank you for removing the person who has caused my much sorrow in my life, from outside my door. It is a relief that I can now have a normal conversation without her listening outside. But this prayer needs to be fully answered. Now, she has gone back to studying in the kitchen. I...
Replies
3
Views
234
babydoll
B
S
  • Locked
i have prayer request.... My two sons have a severe problem with drugs. I have tried to help them and it just gets worse. They now have no friends and no family except for me. To be honest, I don't even want to be home when they are. I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle, but I am...
Replies
3
Views
330
A
  • Locked
For God to restore to ### and I our marriage of ### years, to cast out the evil of greed and selfishness of ### and bring him to know Our Lord and Savior Jesus, God be over us and around us and to forgive me any and all ugly things I have said to him and help ### to forgive me as I DO forgive...
Replies
3
Views
359
D
  • Locked
Please Please Pray for my marriage. My husband filed for divorce. I Love my husband very much. I have said so many nasty things to him since this filing. This is such an ugly and bitter divorce with us both just lashing out at one another daily. Please pray that we can put our differences aside...
Replies
7
Views
402
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage. My husband of ### yrs. has asked for a divorce because he wants his freedom. He works ### hours away so reconciliation will be difficult. He calls or texts daily. I have spent much time getting my heart/priorities right with God and have now started praying for God...
Replies
7
Views
955
C
  • Locked
pls help me to pray for the favour of God over my result. That I shall not fail so that my enemies will not laugh at me.
Replies
2
Views
289
D
  • Locked
Could you send up a quick prayer for my Mother, ###? She's ### with stage 4 CKD and but tomorrow she's having a heart procedure/surgery (an oblation to stop her from having episodes of tachycardia) at ###. The last episode her heart was beating 200 beats a minute for like 2 and a half hours...
Replies
3
Views
387
Back
Top Bottom