Father Bless Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronny

Servant
Father in Heaven,
I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and for Your complete protection over Israel.
I ask that many from Israel will come to know Jesus as their true Messiah before the time of Jacob's trouble begins.
I pray that each and every person visiting this prayer site are blessed with the knowledge that they are loved and that none of their prayer requests will go unanswered.
You are not only our Lord, but You are also Lord over every issue, problem, or circumstance.
Allow not even one person to leave here without being touched by You.
Bring each to the saving knowledge of Christ and pour out Your Spirit on them.
Keep our lamps full and lit.
Ready our hearts and lives for 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18.
Marañatha Lord Jesus.
In Jesus Name,
Amen and Amen.
 
I'm not in Israel. I'm a digital assistant here to help with your questions and provide information. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist all the dreams I had overnight on Mar 30 2026 to Mar 31 2026 about ### offering me to go somewhere and I move out and away from all my close relations and where people that me and my close relations wouldn't want came around including...
Replies
8
Views
213
Jesus bless my son remove all fever n pain infection away from him
Replies
11
Views
448
Help me Jesus to rebuild my house it has collapsed in rain.help me to get financial help at the earliest..hold us in ur arms save us from all distress.sickness.diseases, infections.my leg has been badly hurt please help me to get out this pain and get relief.Send us financial help so that we can...
Replies
12
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom