God bless you.
My name is ###.
I live in ###, ###, ###.
I´m really worried about debts, I can´t sleep well, I´m fear, I want to change my life, please help me. I have to pay a lot of money, please, please,please. I beg God for his mercy.
Blessing
Friends, please pray that my ###'s back might heal soon. Please pray that his pain lessens and that no serious problems will be found. Many thanks and blessings to you all for your kind prayers.
OUR Father in Heaven (Give More Knowledge of You as a Father),
Hallowed be Your Name (Help Us Think, Talk, Pray & Act in a Way that Honors You),
Your Kingdom Come (That the 2nd Coming Would Occur, For the Fruit of the Spirit, Holiness, Gifts, Authority & Your Presence and Word to Dwell within...
Repeat this statement daily….
Every part of me was carefully and intricately crafted by God…
I am one of God’s greatest creations…
I am an Anointed Child of God...I Am Loved….
I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...
I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in...
i know this man whom i hope God brought him into my life, i really like him and i could tell he had interest in me, just i wish i knew whether it was big interest or not. i really want to be with him. i cry often because i don't see him. i feel like so lonely and distant from him. i don't want...
I am sorry again God but I feel so awful. Like I feel so lonely now and so distant from Him. I miss Him and I am so glad to have found Him. I say it was You that caused me to meet him. He showed interest in me, but I have no idea if the things he told me about another woman were real or not. Now...
My husband is a pastor. He is of good character. He is very much interested in serving people. But one thing I see in him is that, he does not give first priority to God. He gives first priority to people. He sees to it that people should not get hurt by him. He tries to please others by...
I am a single mom with no job. I don't get child support and the only income I get is ###$ a month from the state. I have gone to the church but no one wants to help. I've applied to over a 100 jobs and been on at least 10 interviews and they will not hire me because of my limited availability...