G
Grace1
Guest
I am sorry again God but I feel so awful. Like I feel so lonely now and so distant from Him. I miss Him and I am so glad to have found Him. I say it was You that caused me to meet him. He showed interest in me, but I have no idea if the things he told me about another woman were real or not. Now I have repressed anger inside of me towards her, I don't even know her and I am not going to say or do anything to her, so don't worry. I just feel like so emotionally and mentally negative towards her like I hate her and I know this is not right of me I admit that, please help me cause I don't know how to deal with this repressed anger. I have finally realized I have it. Not just on her but I kinda feel like I wish I could hurt the college head of A levels cause I feel so hurt, he made it so hard for me to return for second year, I have been feeling like nothing has been working out for me. So much is hidden inside of me. I don't know how to let it all out.
I worry about the man I love, him and me, like will we be together? Are we meant to be together. I don't want to shilly shally, I know I want to be with him, I just often worry is this the wrong thing I am doing, are you doing anything about it God. I have been praying and I expect you to speak to him. Please don't lead me into temptation. Was my dream telling me you are speaking to him, the one I had in the early hours of this morning, it brought joy when I interpreted it but is it true?
My driving test I booked for next month, make me pass first time. Amen.
I worry about the man I love, him and me, like will we be together? Are we meant to be together. I don't want to shilly shally, I know I want to be with him, I just often worry is this the wrong thing I am doing, are you doing anything about it God. I have been praying and I expect you to speak to him. Please don't lead me into temptation. Was my dream telling me you are speaking to him, the one I had in the early hours of this morning, it brought joy when I interpreted it but is it true?
My driving test I booked for next month, make me pass first time. Amen.
